Thursday 1 April 2010

H&M Project Black Book

H&M have collaborated with André Lorenz Stock to create the Black book collection. In January, Andre chose the best prints sent in by H&M customers and customised them to create 16 cool t shirts. They will be in store some time this month and as usual with H&M, the prices are amazing, cheap and cheerful... Check below for my top pics



Redhead by Giulia Voltini
£12.99 <~~~ I ♥



Mustach by Tom Eerebout
£12.99



Bilo by Jennie Gielen
£12.99



Stevie Boy by Ali Luqman
£7.99 <~~~ I ♥.



Girl by Frida Grahn
£12.99



L'Amore by Lina Berggren
£7.99 <~~~ I ♥.



Chic by Kseny Obbi
£12.99




Blurry by Arijana Vidackovic
12.99 <~~~ I ♥.



Ape by Anne V Beers
£12.99 <~~~ I ♥.



Jimi Boy by Ali Luqman,
£12.99




Vampires by Erica Fave
£7.99



Beard by Sophia Tarouhit
£12.99

For more info on Blackbook and their products click here

Pictures courtesy of hm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads