Wednesday 24 February 2010

Burberry Prorsum A/W 2010.... that's all

I'm actually speechless at the amazingness that is the Burberry Prorsum A/W 2010 collection.... I dont even know where to start...

First of all... can we please have a moment of appreciation for everything that is going on in this pic........ thank you


The boots .... I feel sick



The Coats





The boots... again I feel sick


Mahussive (massive + huge) Collars








Military












Men












Check here for more Menswear collection
Ok bye!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you... this means alot! especiattly coming from you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! OMG!
    Those Military(?) Boots!!
    Mouth watering.. haha!
    Nice collection, Inspiring! :)
    I'm Officially a Fan!! Yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. RIDICULOUS collection.. Kat buy me the green jacket for my birthday please.. thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads