Tuesday 23 March 2010

Office shoes are back

Ok.... let me just start with the fact that I think Office is sooo overpriced and its sooo unfair that if I want to return something ... I can't get a cash refund (in most stores) *exhales*



So now that is out of my system ... on the plus side Office shoes do win the game of uniqueness - its rare to find a similar shoe on the high street. Check below for my recent Office picks...



BENSON THE HEDGER
BLACK SUEDE
£80.00



BENSON THE HEDGER
GREY SUEDE <~~ my fav £80.00



BIG BOY WOOD STONE
BLACK LEATHER
£90.00
I wanted a pair like these last year



LAKESIDE LACE UP BOOT
BLACK LEATHER
£90.00
I think I like these...



BIBLE BASHER
BLACK MESH/PATENT LEATHER
£70.00
Are we still doing mesh shoes? I've lost the memo

pictures courtesy of www.office.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads